Friday, February 12, 2010

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Perhaps that isn't the most applicable quote for my day, but as this post marks the commencement of all to come, I felt it would set the appropriate tone for what the intention of this blog actually is. I assure any of the few that decide to read this, my quest for the "silver lining" will likely be overshadowed by the rather mundane and uncomplicated life I do lead.
The "zies" in my world are all those things I love, and the purpose of this chronicle is to showcase them.

RAZMCK STUDIO: OFFICIAL PLAYLIST

"DANGER" QUOTE OF THE DAY

"DANGER" QUOTE OF THE DAY
"I liked the new blog but I desperately want to know what Brittany is doing in that photo."

MY BABIES

MY BABIES


EYE CANDY

EYE CANDY


 
All Things "-Zies" - Template By Blogger Clicks